Instructions for use:
1. Cut fabric to size
2. Cut iron on adhesive sheet to size
3. Place wrong side of fabric on top of shiny side of iron on adhesive sheet
4. Either press with the iron on top of the fabric (being careful to not touch the shiny side underneath) or turnover and press with iron on the matte side of the adhesive sheet
5. Die Cut with right side of fabric facing down
6. Peel back adhesive sheet
7. Apply to desired area and iron right side of fabric to secure.
See above images as guide for use. Dies & fabric not included.